Red Bell Pepper
1 lb raw, peeled shrimp
Pasta of your choice
1. Slice half inch thick slices of zucchini, yellow squash, portabella mushrooms and red bell pepper.
2. Start water to boil pasta.
3. Take raw, peeled shrimp, and lightly coat with olive oil.
4. Place shrimp on medium heat in a nonstick skillet.
5. A moderate coating of Shrimp Spice will add a nice kick to your shrimp.
6. Flip the shrimp and sprinkle again for a little more flavor, and cook until done, about 4 to 5 minutes total.
7. Place the shrimp in a covered bowl.
8. Cook pasta of your choice to al dente, drain, and set aside.
9. Saute all of the vegetables in leftover shrimp oil (may need to add a little more olive oil and a kiss of
spice). Don’t overcook your veggies!
10. When veggies are finished, toss veggies and shrimp in with the pasta.
11. Top with shredded or grated parmesan if desired.
Pappy says: “This tasty little number has been a favorite for years. Nice, healthy little dish, but packed with plenty of flavor! If you use too much Shrimp Spice, pop a bottle of wine to help cut the heat!”